Due to the ongoing impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19)…
we update our policies and actions in response to the pandemic crisis. As a result, our first priority is the safety of staff and guests and we have taken the necessary steps to ensure a safe customer experience in ride and rental. Our steps are:
Tour and Excursion Bookings
- Reduced number of participants
- To avoid the risk of assemble, we decide to limit our tour group to 6 person max. This allow to easily maintain social distancing rules.
- Vigilant monitoring of staff health, any guide/tour leader who feel not well will not be guide trips
- In guided tour : Every vehicle is equipped with hand sanitizer, both vehicles and operational bases have printed out instructions on how to avoid infection, and our guides and staff have all the knowledge necessary to operate tours safely.
- Once on board we’ll be taking precautions like requiring physical distancing, opening windows whenever possible, and eliminating the use of recirculation mode for the air conditioner/heater.
- To ensure maximum safety, our Van are cleaned and disinfected after each tour.
- Face masks are available to all guests and guides as required
Safe Rental Experience
- Bikes and helmets are sanitized after each use with a medical-grade disinfectant spray
- We disinfect the store surfaces after each customer visit
- We provide guests with antibacterial gel (80% alcohol-based) upon reception
- Staff must properly wear face masks within the work area
- We updated our check-in process to ensure a “zero contact” procedure
- If you booked a rental or a tour and your flight has had to cancel due to the pandemic, you will automatically receive a 100% refund of your deposit or full payment.
- Traveler’s schedule change due to other factors or any other cause please refer to our standard cancellation policy.
We continue to evaluate more solutions and measures to implement our services. So we invite you to stay tuned to our social media accounts to get updates and news of what is happening on our beautiful island. Like our Facebook page and follow us on Instagram.